Thursday, May 24, 2018

Maritime Day - 2018

 Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
May 24, 2018



”Please note that I copyright all my photos. You can make a copy for your personal use, but please contact me for permission if you want to use these photos for any other use.
Photos by Lynn Wright
 




































































Tony Lamar Brown
William "Bill" Joseph Butts, Sr.
Leroy Crosby
Lyman Cooper Davidson
John Gilbert Donaldson, Sr.
William "Willy" J. Dyer, Jr. 
Charles Gordon Etheridge, II
Ms. Betty Marie Into
David King
Gunnar Lindqvist
Edwin Joseph Ramsey, Sr.
Louis Murray "Murf" Smith
John Edward Thomas
Herman "Fuskie" Williams
Michael Edward Ysbrand


Propeller Club Person of the Year - Emily Goldman
Maritime Person of the Year - Tony Pizzo













                                          Photo by Craig Maggioni















2 comments:

  1. To members of the Propeller Club.
    I want to thank all of you for your support over the years. Maritime Person of the Year was something that I was never expecting and was really quite overwhelmed by your generosity in giving me the award. It will always be a reminder to me of the good work of the Propeller Club in the Port of Savannah and my years as Director at Ships of the Sea Museum.

    I know that Charles Youles, Wendy Melton, Madison Smith and the rest of the Museum staff look forward to continuing to work with our friends at the Propeller Club over the years in our common goal of promoting the history and the future of the port city of Savannah.

    Tony Pizzo

    ReplyDelete